Cochrane Nordic, (and associates), has forwarded a complaint to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) over maladministration at the EMA in regards to the safety of HPV vaccines.
Cochrane Nordic’s record of correspondence on this matter is accessible on the Cochrane Nordic webpage: http://nordic.cochrane.org/research-highlights
I am alerting Cochrane Nordic to matters relevant to the safety of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines, e.g.
- the lack of evidence supporting multiple HPV vaccine doses;
- the unnaturally high titres induced by HPV vaccines;
- fear-mongering about the risks of human papillomavirus,
- the lack of independent and objective evaluation of HPV vaccination, which has been fast-tracked around the world; and
- the lack of ‘informed consent’ before HPV vaccination.
My correspondence to Cochrane Nordic can be accessed via the following hyperlinks:
- HPV vaccination – “there is no evidence of cancers prevented” (22 December 2016)
- Fear mongering about HPV and cervical cancer – Nordic Cochrane EMA complaint re safety of the HPV vaccines (13 December 2016)
- No evidence for three doses of HPV vaccines (12 December 2016)
- More re unnaturally high antibody titres after HPV vaccination (9 December 2016)
- Safety of the HPV vaccines – high antibody titre after vaccination (29 November 2016)